In today’s podcast, podcast #10, I talk about the concept of “seeing” ourselves in a new way – with curious, non-judgmental, and compassionate eyes. Through greater insight into our behaviors and our very selves, we are able to cultivate a more positive self-relationship.
Themes within this week’s podcast:
- :43 – What’s alive for me
- 1:15 – Another definition of counselor
- 1:50 – What we see helps shape how we respond
- 2:40 – How do you see yourself and your behavior?
- 4:05 – Approaching ourselves with insight
- 5:30 – An invitation to pause and “see” when you are next triggered
- The work of Dr. Gordon Neufeld
Additional resources for befriending our full selves: