Listen: Gentle ways to support your healing with food
February 21 @ 7:00 pm - April 11 @ 8:30 pm
There are core areas that nearly everyone faces when healing their relationship with food – places of challenge, difficulty or tension that arise in our bodies, minds and nervous systems. While these places of stuckness can feel frustrating or alarming, they’re doorways – places where we can bring curiosity, warmth and listening to help soften the wounds that lead to painful behaviors with food.
In this interactive class, we’ll explore seven of these core areas with respect and creative, playful exercises:
- embracing neediness
- befriending cravings, the cry for help
- caring for collapse and powerlessness
- becoming more comfortable with the ebb and flow of emptiness and satiation
- leaning into limits and protective love
- receiving care rather than caretaking
- and softening perfectionism and walking the maze.
There’ll be lots of time to share your experience and to be heard. And you’ll learn gentle ways to care for this vulnerability so you can become an ally for your growth, healing and transformation.
Webinars are on Tuesdays at 7 pm central.
Registration opens in January 2023.