Technology can be a gift – like how it enables us to connect virtually, learn online, and easily share information.
And – it can feel so maddening when it doesn’t work!
We trouble shoot our web site and online classes to make sure that the technology is working properly. But software has glitches or gets updated, we can make mistakes, and things get broken. There may also be a glitch on your end.
How we can help
We get asked a lot of tech support questions, and we’ve created this page to help. We really want you to get the support you need!
And, often what’s needed is something we can’t personally fix – it may be a setting on your phone, a setting with your email provider, a password you need to reset, or a glitch with your wifi. So we’ll steer you as best we can, whether it’s getting help with us, or getting help with someone else.
What to do first
If you’ve got a tech problem, we suggest doing these three things first:
- Try our help center: We’ve built out an extensive help page for you here where you can find answers to common problems. You may find just what you’re looking for!
- Try a Google search: If you can’t find your answer there, the next step is to try a simple Google search. There are so many helpful resources on Google, from how to download files to what to do if the audios stop and start.
- Go directly to the source: If you’re having a problem with our online courses, they have extensive help desks where you can ask questions, FAQs, and support that you can use. For example, they can help you with uploading files, resetting user names and passwords, and editing your profile. Our do at home courses are hosted on Teachable and our group classes are hosted on Mighty Networks.
You can also try these simple switches – they often help!
- Switch devices – try a computer instead of a phone, for example.
- Try different wifi or internet access – does moving to a stronger wifi connection help? This is especially helpful when listening to large files, like video files.
- Try adjusting your device’s settings – for example if your audio is cutting out after a few minutes, it may be a setting on your phone.
- Try logging out and logging back in, or shutting down your device and turning it on again.
- Try downloading a file – in our classes and courses, we offer downloads of our audio files. If you’re having problems playing a file, see if downloading the file helps.
Resetting your password
- Reset your Teachable password here (For Emerge and Align)
- Reset your Mighty Network password here (For The Book of Love, When Food is Your Mother, and Nurturing the Inner Mother)
How to access retired courses
To request a download, please email us with the following information:
- the course name
- date of purchase (if you don’t have the exact date, please share the year)
- your name and email address
- and the email address you used to purchase the class
If you still need help… reach out!
If you’re still unable to solve your problem, please contact us here. We’ll do our best to help! We respond to emails in 1-2 business days, Monday through Friday.