- I am 18 years or older.
- If my purchase includes access to the forum, then I agree to read and abide by member forum guidelines.
- I understand the Billing & Refund Policy. For the purchase of one-time payment courses, classes, or books, I may request a refund within 45 days of my purchase date. If purchasing a membership, as in a recurring term, I agree to pay a recurring fee. Should I wish to cancel my membership, I may cancel at any time and this will cease any further subscription charges. I understand that memberships are non-refundable and that I am not entitled to any refunds or pro-rated discounts given for a partial-term membership.
- I acknowledge that Growing Human(kind)ness reserves the right to cancel my membership and remove my access to all on-line materials. Reasons may include but aren’t limited to my not following the terms #1 and #2.
- I understand that author Karly Randolph Pitman is not a licensed therapist or medical doctor. I understand that if I want medical or mental health advice, I need to seek out a medical or mental health care professional. I agree not to hold Karly Randolph Pitman or Growing Human(kind)ness or Five Oceans Press liable for any advice, consistent with Growing Human(kind)ness’ Legal Disclaimer.
- I understand that as part of purchase, Growing Human(kind)ness will send me email communications consistent with its Email Policy, which I can read here. In every email, there will be a link to unsubscribe, as well as to “edit my preferences” or “update my profile” where I can tailor the kind and frequency of emails sent to me.
Custom Audiences Terms for Facebook:
Facebook’s custom audience feature enables you to create an audience using your data such as email addresses and phone numbers. When using Facebook’s custom audience feature, your data is locally hashed on your system before you upload and pass such data to Facebook to be used to create your custom audience (the “Hashed Data”). Without limiting any agreement between you and Facebook, by clicking “I accept” and passing to Facebook the Hashed Data, you agree to the following:
You represent and warrant that you (or your data provider) have provided appropriate notice to and secured any necessary consent from the data subjects whose data will be hashed to create the Hashed Data, including as needed to be in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and industry guidelines. If you have not collected the data directly from the data subject, you confirm, without limiting anything in these terms, that you have all necessary rights and permissions to use the data. If you are using a Facebook identifier to create a custom audience, you must have obtained the identifier directly from the data subject in compliance with these terms.
You confirm that the Hashed Data does not relate to data about any data subject who has exercised an option that you have, directly or indirectly, committed to honoring or provided to opt out of having that data used by you or on your behalf for targeted advertising. To the extent a data subject exercises such an opt-out after you have used data relating to that data subject to create a custom audience, you agree to remove that data subject from the custom audience.
The Hashed Data you provide to us will only be used for the matching process, will not be shared with third parties or other advertisers and will be deleted promptly after the match process is complete. Facebook will maintain the confidentiality and security of the Hashed Data and the collection of Facebook User IDs that comprise your custom audience (“your custom audience”), including by maintaining technical and physical safeguards that are designed to (a) protect the security and integrity of data while it is within Facebook’s systems and (b) guard against the accidental or unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure of data within Facebook’s systems. Further, Facebook will not give access to or information about your custom audience to third parties or other advertisers, use your custom audience to append to the information we have about our users or build interest-based profiles, or use your custom audience except to provide services to you, unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
Facebook may modify, suspend or terminate access to, or discontinue the availability of, the custom audiences feature at any time. You may discontinue your use of the custom audience feature at any time. You may delete your custom audience from the Facebook system at any time through your account tools.
If you are providing Hashed Data on behalf of a third party, you also represent and warrant that you have the authority as agent to such party to use such data on their behalf and bind such party to these terms.
You may not use the custom audience feature unless you are an advertiser (or an agency acting on behalf of an advertiser), Ads API or Custom Audiences API partner, a data partner that has signed an agreement with us which grants you permission to upload and create a custom audience, or have obtained express, written permission from Facebook. If you are providing Hashed Data on behalf of a third party, you may only use that third party’s own data to create custom audiences on its behalf and may not augment or supplement that data with other data. You may not sell or transfer custom audiences, or authorize any third party to sell or transfer custom audiences.
These Custom Audiences Terms and, to the extent applicable, the Privacy Shield Terms, govern the provision by you of Hashed Data to us and your use of the custom audiences feature. They do not replace any terms applicable to your purchase of advertising inventory from Facebook (including but not limited to the Facebook Advertising Guidelines at https://www.facebook.com/ad_guidelines.php), and such terms will continue to apply to your ad campaigns targeted to your custom audience. The custom audiences feature is part of “Facebook” under Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms, the “SRR”), and your use of the custom audiences feature (including your use of data) is deemed part of your use of, and actions on, “Facebook.” In the event of any express conflict between these Custom Audiences Terms and the SRR, these Custom Audiences Terms will govern solely with respect to your use of the custom audiences feature and solely to the extent of the conflict. Facebook reserves the right to monitor or audit your compliance with these terms and to update these terms from time to time.